返回列表 发帖
Given the visits were in Newzealand and Australia, why don’t we adapt "Outback Steakhouse” langu ...
阮秀佑 发表于 2014-11-21 11:43

In Hong kong,we always say,
一次生---initial rare
兩次熟---second time well-done
三次大結局---third time the end of the story.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室
電郵 : ttwkwan@netvigator.com

Ok, now telling a stamp show story but different.

Two weeks ago I came to New Zealand a ...
hart 发表于 2014-11-27 11:12

I drove in Canada for eight years but never got a speeding ticket!! The reasons were : 1) the RCMP hid themselves at the shrubs of the road divider or under the flyovers where I'll slow down. 2) the drivers on the other side would give me a signal by flashing the head lights.  On the other hand,  I got my tickets in the city for U turns, not stop at stop sign or passing in the school zone.     

Same as HK,Canada is using point deduction system that every driver is given 15 points. Points will be "awarded"  for each offence depending on the degree of traffic violation. When 15 points are met, the driver license will be suspended. The consequence is the driving insurance will be doubled or refused.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  hart

If I travel to New Zealand, I dare not to drive, as I was told the diver seat is on t ...
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-28 08:11

There is no different for highway driving. The problem is city driving. I got a "guide" next to me o warn me.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

Tony, you are a good boy, I tried to be good, but sometime it was not my style, only one t ...
hart 发表于 2014-11-28 12:15

Not quite!! I only observed the rule when I know there are, or possible there are. police near by. I once drove 190 km at 120 km zone limit when I was young.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

That is a real,real good boy.
hart 发表于 2014-11-28 13:00

That was a bad boy
but a good old man.  Ha Ha!
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复  hart

I can't drive , though my family has a car.......
I think driving is very dange ...
vera888 发表于 2014-11-28 14:54

Driving is not dangerous but the drivers are dangerous.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

回复 57# williamzhang
' he is a real important figure in his company as well as on Hua You Wang'

i have no doubt on the above quote except
he is not a real important figure in his company but he is a real real real important figure in his company. He never receives speeding tickets as he never drives. He got a private driver !!
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室

返回列表