回复 15# hart

I agree with you....
杨小丽
邮编 621000
四川绵阳开元高中高中部高一英语教师。
淘宝号vera999@yeah.net
手机 15881693718博客http://vera882.blog.163.com/

回复 20# hart

The weather in Boston is getting colder and colder. I think the weather in New Zealand is getting warmer, and the summer is around the corner, right?
Do you like summer in your area?
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

回复  hart

The weather in Boston is getting colder and colder. I think the weather in New Zealan ...
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-23 05:15

Yes, I like the New Zealand summer very much, it is a paradise, you can swim in Xmas.
李鑫:  高价收购凡带有1941年12月香港邮戳的任何国家的实寄封和明信片等邮品。

回复 23# hart

How about New Zealand lobster? Do you like it as well?
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

回复  hart

How about New Zealand lobster? Do you like it as well?
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-24 03:52

Not very much, I only enjoy eating the fresh lobster in  raw, take the raw meat with Wasabi,  the best taste in this world.

本帖最后由 hart 于 2014-11-26 15:28 编辑
回复  hart

I agree with you....
vera888 发表于 2014-11-22 16:47

Thank you very much.
You are an English language teacher, I would like to show you some photos about Maori culture and life styles, and I would like to make the further explanation if you want to know more.

Maori original residence( home)
Maori1.jpg

Inside residence
Maori2.jpg

Traditional Maori dance
Maori3.jpg

Maori Haka
Maori4.jpg

Maori Performance
Maori5.jpg

Maori greeting---touch noses
Maori6.jpg

Maori party---buffet food
Maori7.jpg Maori7-1.jpg Maori8.jpg Maori9.jpg

回复 26# hart

Xi1.jpg (40.38 KB)

Xi1.jpg

Xi2.jpg (32.99 KB)

Xi2.jpg

本帖最后由 vera888 于 2014-11-26 06:47 编辑

回复 27# hart

Thank you , I will appeciate if you give more information about New Zealand
杨小丽
邮编 621000
四川绵阳开元高中高中部高一英语教师。
淘宝号vera999@yeah.net

回复 27# hart

Do Maori people collect stamps?
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

回复  hart

Do Maori people collect stamps?
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-26 06:55

good question! I believe so because a couple of dealers look like Maori.

回复 30# hart

Can you tell me what is picture 1??? a house or tomb??????
杨小丽
邮编 621000
四川绵阳开元高中高中部高一英语教师。
淘宝号vera999@yeah.net

回复  hart

Can you tell me what is picture 1??? a house or tomb??????
vera888 发表于 2014-11-26 14:11

I have named all the photos. These photos are from the Maori Village Show in Rotorua, where you will have 3 to 4 hours Maori Village tour to see their original  cuture, lifestye and hosipitality. This village is for tourists only, in fact their life is same as us, nobody live in this kind of house anylonger.

I will add some information here about New Zealand in my own words every day when I am free.

Thanks for sharing the information about New Zealand. It is interesting to learn other culture.

It would be good if you can take some photos in your local stamp show and share your experience of buying stamps in New Zealand.
中国邮史研究会1239号会员
Member of CSS
R.O.B.E.R.T. J.I.A.
REDMOND WA USA

回复 30# hart

Maori people look like the Hawaii natives.
Do they have some similar culture or customs as the Hawaii natives have?
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

本帖最后由 hart 于 2014-11-27 14:02 编辑
Thanks for sharing the information about New Zealand. It is interesting to learn other culture.

I ...
假师爷 发表于 2014-11-26 16:08

Ok, now telling a stamp show story but different.

Two weeks ago I came to New Zealand annual stamp show in Napier, 3 hours driving from where I live. The stories were not happenning in the show, it was about the driving. On the way to Napier , I think I was still sleeping  when I drove because I did't see the police car coming to me, the officier politely stopped me and give me a piece of paper worth  NZ$80. The stupid thing happened again on the way back home, I reminded meself to slow down but I couldn't control myself to drive around 130k/h at 100 limited road, on the "free traffic"road,I mean no any viecle in my sight, listening to the music, so excited, oh ye!  Suddently a police car on siren was after me, "where is the hell he from " I was so surprised and had to stop waiting for the closer car, this time the policeman gave me a piece of more valuable paper worth NZ$200, I complained that I already got a fine this morning, the polceman said “ you are a moron to drive over 130k, if you are not happy, you can complain on the court, and then you are a bloody idiot because you will pay the court fee plus。”

回复  hart

Maori people look like the Hawaii natives.
Do they have some similar culture or cust ...
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-27 09:28

I have no idea about the Hawaii Natives but I guess so because they are all Polynesia.
Maori people look like Island people,  people from Somoa, Fiji and Tonga,they are big,strong and fat.

回复 35# hart

Be safe on driving.Fallowing the rule is a protection to you and your family.

I think you must have some good deal in the stamp show, that's why you were so high and drove so fast when backing home.     
中国邮史研究会1239号会员
Member of CSS
R.O.B.E.R.T. J.I.A.
REDMOND WA USA

回复 36# hart

If I travel to New Zealand, I dare not to drive, as I was told the diver seat is on the right side of the car.  
You have to drive along the left side of highway,same as in Hong Kong, insteade of right side .
William Zhang
PO Box 600722
Newtonville, MA 02460
USA
Member of CSS

Ok, now telling a stamp show story but different.

Two weeks ago I came to New Zealand a ...
hart 发表于 2014-11-27 11:12

I drove in Canada for eight years but never got a speeding ticket!! The reasons were : 1) the RCMP hid themselves at the shrubs of the road divider or under the flyovers where I'll slow down. 2) the drivers on the other side would give me a signal by flashing the head lights.  On the other hand,  I got my tickets in the city for U turns, not stop at stop sign or passing in the school zone.     

Same as HK,Canada is using point deduction system that every driver is given 15 points. Points will be "awarded"  for each offence depending on the degree of traffic violation. When 15 points are met, the driver license will be suspended. The consequence is the driving insurance will be doubled or refused.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室
電郵 : ttwkwan@netvigator.com

回复  hart

If I travel to New Zealand, I dare not to drive, as I was told the diver seat is on t ...
williamzhang 发表于 2014-11-28 08:11

There is no different for highway driving. The problem is city driving. I got a "guide" next to me o warn me.
關道華
地址 ;香港寳珊道1號第三座6樓A室
電郵 : ttwkwan@netvigator.com

返回列表